Patrick Square will be home to the finest Senior Living Community in the Clemson Area.
Dominion Senior Living is building and operating a 50,000 square-foot, $10 million assisted living and memory care community located at 100 Pershing Ave in the Patrick Square Town Center. It will be a faith-based community where the team will honor God through service to seniors. Residents will find a loving environment in which their spiritual, emotional and physical needs are met each and every day. The two-story community will have 49 assisted living apartments and 17 apartments designed specifically for memory care. Dominion Senior Living at Patrick Square will create 50 jobs in the area and is expected to open in late Fall of 2018.
Additional benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Educational opportunities through Clemson University’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
• WiFi and other technology amenities
• Full service dining
• Daily social, fitness and creative activities
• Transportation for shopping, medical and recreational purposes
• Surrounding community offers salon, medical, restaurants and more
• Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND) offers active multi-generational atmosphere
To receive more information about Dominion Senior Living at Patrick Square, please click here.